Monday, September 22, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Wondering why some of your favorite things are STILL out of stock? The answer is Hurricane Ike. Thanks to this hurricane, several of my vendors have received extreme damage to their warehouses and are still temporarily closed for business until they set up in another location. Please be patient and as soon as I can get my hands on these items I will order TONS for all of you calling/emailing asking for them :) In the mean time, there are LOTS and LOTS of other fun things to order and try.
September challenge: order something new and pair it with an outfit that is a different style than you'd normally wear. Fall & Winter are fun times to try new things and experiment with your fashion sense. Email me for help if you'd like - summer {at} atreschicboutique.com.

No comments: