Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exciting ***TWILIGHT*** News!!!



I have been DYING to unveil these charms...for all of you die-hard fans out there, I'm adding to my already fabulous charm line the new TWILIGHT Charms! Woohoo!!! They are only $16.99!!! I love the way these charms turned out! What a fantastic gift for any Twilight Fan! Back has the hands and apple that show on the Twilight book cover with a rhinestone on the apple and glitter and damask pattern to accent. Charm measures 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" and has a Beveled glass Tile front. I use a high quality, part silver, lead free solder in my charms. Charms come with a jumpring to attach to any chain or necklace. I'm making a waiting list now so email me and GET ON IT! I'm getting in a huge order but they will go faaast!


Also, some more gorgeous charms are also being added to my site so don't forget to check out the "New Items" section or the "Coming Soon" section to see detailed pictures. They are to die for!!!

No comments: