Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sooo exciting!!! NEW ITEMS IN!!!


Bonjour Ladies!
I've been approached by some awesome jewelry designers and am bringing new jewelry and scarves to you this week! The "romantic period" from years ago is having it's greatest influence on modern couture as we know it. I just brought to you the new vintage style rosette bib necklaces this last weekend. I will keep bringing to you pieces in the near future that reflect romance, elegance, feminism and chic style at GREAT PRICES!


Check out our new items tab now at
www.atreschicboutique.com. Every week I'll be getting in new pieces that I know you'll love. My personal favorite this week....the Tres Chic Rosette Handbag! I'm one of the first few in the country to carry it so you won't see everyone else wearing it. It's unique, elegant and affordable! A boutique across the country is charging twice as much as I'm selling it for so....you are welcome...ha! :) Wear it with one of our bib necklaces like "The Josephine" and you have a stunning ensemble.

Thanks to all of you for your enthusiasm and continued support. It is so exciting to get great feedback and know that you love Tres Chic Boutique. Happy Shopping!
xoxo,Summer

No comments: